Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Leaving Home

Leaving home I have to say was not as bad as I thought it would be. I came up with my brother and that is probably why. So far it has been lots of fun but what has been my slump was the fact that i missed the first day of classes because of me misunderstanding my schedule. I have to say that has piled the stress on in mounds this first week and I am trying to fix it and catch back up. Now that I think back on my high school years and compare that with these few days I have to say that I am not sure if I was ready. But I am here and I am going to try my best and get through this hopefully. The thing that has me worried the most is the idea that no matter how hard I try I will not be able to make it in college. I just can not grasp the idea that maybe I can make it through college. This latest incident just helped strengthen that idea and I have been looking for a reason to say yeah I can make it in college. Well at that I hope that this is a good semester so I can say that I can make it in college.

2 comments:

Mr. B said...

You can! College, from my experience, is a lot easier than high school, and it's a lot more fun. You'll be fine, and we're here to help you make it. Of course, if you plan to fail, you aren't doing yourself any favors. So, stay positive, make it to the rest of your classes, and we'll work through it. Thanks for posting here.

*However, "zolta," please change your display name, so that I know who you are!

Mr. B said...

Thanks Samuel! See you in class tonight.