Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Leaving Home

Wow, not really much to say for me as I have not actually left home yet. I live in York, so I commute to class everyday which is a struggle in itself with traffic. I would love to live on campus but my mom suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder and all care responsibilities have been transferred to me as my sister got sick of doing it herself. But honestly I guess I can say I have left home cause everyday when I come home she acts like one of her personalities so I guess I come home to something new everyday. Which is not a good thing cause she has threatened to kick me out on a few occasions but then the next day she cries for me to come back so yes it gets old after a while. So on top of doing my regular school days and homework; I also have to cook, clean, do laundry, and help my with her homework as well. I still can not figure out how she can still go to school but she actually makes good grades. I swear sometimes its like trying to keep up with my two-year old godson. So, sorry this is under the specified word limit but again not much to say about me leaving home since I actually have not left home yet.

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Stephanie, I am amazed at your willpower to go to school and take care of your mother. That is a different kind of journey, but an admirable one nonetheless. Even though you haven't officially left home yet, it sounds as though you're already growing up.