Tuesday, November 18, 2008

All I want for Christmas

Dear Mom and Dad,

There is only one thing I want for Christmas this year. From past experiences, you know that when I only want one present then that means I really want it. This gift would be the new iPOD Nano, 16 GB, and the perfect color, purple. It will be the perfect Christmas present for me for so many reason.

The first reason being, how much I love music. I have been deprived from this cherishment for way too long. The second reason is that this iPod is too cute for me not to have! I know you can see me walking around campus sporting this little piece of technology. I know you think I am crazy because of how expensive it is, but I am not asking for anything else for Christmas. I know you are thinking that you just won't get me anything, but you know you will feel really bad. Plus, I will be able to listen to my music while I am trying to fall asleep, which you know I have been having problems with because it's been so loud in my building. This means that not only do I want the perfect gift, but that I also need it. Just think how easy it will be to get me just one present, and also how happy I will be Christmas morning when I open to find just what I wanted. Is that not what you want, to make your baby girl happy?

Now to make things more simple for you, I have included a website that you can go to inorder to get my iPod shipped to our house. Now isn't that convenient? Oh and you can also get me a protective case to keep this treasure safe. The case is also available online. ( www.bestbuy.com)

Cannot wait to see you in a few weeks for Christmas! It is going to be so nice to be home with my family again. Hope it's not too cold down there like it is up here. Love and miss yall!

XOXO

No comments: