Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time For A Change!!!!!

Voting for a president was a big deal this year. For one, the next president would have to be someone who could reconstruct America's economy. Another reason is because an African American had a chance to be the 44th president. Based on both candidates policies and how they plan to govern America, I would advise you to vote for Barack Obama. I say this not only because I am a democrat but because he is looking out for the people. To me Obama is basically saying that it is time to stop making the poor poorer. He is trying to do away with poverty, which is a big issue not only in America but the world. His economic plan is to help that working family, who still seems to be struggling. He also wants to give tax cuts to Americans making less than $150,000 a year, and a tax increase on those making more than $150,000. Now I dont know about you but I know more middle and lower class families than upper class families. So he would be helping out the majority. I believe that Obama is the best way to go. Even though he already won!!!!!!Obama '08'.

No comments: