Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Effective Whining

Dear Mom,
As you know, Christmas is approaching and I could really use a car. I know that I am eighteen hours from home and you don't want to have to drive that far alone, but that is why I took it upon myself to ask someone to drive with you. Don't worry about the way back because you can fly back and it'll be cheaper if you book your flight now. Honestly, do you want me catching rides with people I don't know? I have to find a way to practice and back, find a way to liftinging and back and find a way to study hall and back, I mean you don't want me walking in the cold do you? I could get really sick and then you'd get a doctor's bill. Which is worse? When it starts to get super cold, I don't think you'd want to have me walking from the main campus to the coliseum to practice and then walking back in the cold with my pores open. If I had a car, I could drive and turn on my heat to stay warm. I could drive to go get anything I need and not have to worry about asking my teammates. A car would just help me to get around much easier. Going to the doctors office, the dentist, going to get food, medicine, and the airport. I know you don't want to pay for a taxi everytime I leave and come home from the airport, do you? SInce gas is so cheap right now, it wouldn't cost you that much to drive here, plus you always take the short cuts and make it where you need to be faster than what was expected. It doesn't have to be an expensive car, just a car to get me around. I know you won't get me a car that's bound to break down with the paint chipping off and the interior falling apart because you don't want to have to pay to get it fixed. You don't want to have to put more money into the car than you actually paid for the car. So please mom, consider getting me a car. I would really appreciate it. Love always,
TaQuoia

No comments: