Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Letter 2 My Parents

Dear Mom and Dad,
How are you guys doing? I’ve been so busy with school work, trying to improve my GPA, that I loose track of time most days. I’m sitting at my computer typing a paper for my writing class and you guys came to my mind. I really miss you guys. How’s everything on the home front? Mom, guess what, I have to write 6 papers and they are all due around the same time. Pray for me!!! I don’t tell you enough how much I appreciate you. I don’t know where I would be in life if you guys didn’t raise me the way you did. College is hard and expensive. I know that I’m a grown woman, with a job and lots of bills, but I’m having some financial problems. Daddy!!! I love you. I miss you. Daddy your favorite daughter’s car is acting up on her and I know you don’t want anything to happen to her while driving!! I don’t have a dollar to my name at this moment and was wondering if you would give me a few dollars to get my car worked on??? I can here you right now, “What does she think; I’m made out of money?” Ha Ha I know you daddy. I really need to get this work done because it cutting off on me in the middle of driving. I’m scared it will cut off while I’m driving in front of a big tractor trailer truck and that would be the end of your favorite little Smurf. I know you don’t want that so could you please, pretty please go to my bank and put $700.00 in for me that would be great. You’re the best DAD every, oh and mom you are too. Talk to you later.

Lots of Love,
Shana

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Very cute. Cars are important, and probably the one thing that parents these days will not hesitate to keep maintained. Good choice.