Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dear Mom and Dad

Dear mom and dad,

The Christmas season is coming, and you guys have been asking me for a list of things I want. So here is the list: A plane ticket to Boston. Thats it. Alaina has invited Dana and I to come up before Christmas to spend time with her. And to pick out and decorate her Christmas tree. I have wanted to go back to Boston for the Christmas season since we moved here. I miss the snow, even though it is freezing. I miss all the ice skating and Christmas feelings that comes with the first snow of the season. I miss sledding and snowboarding. Most of all though I miss having the family together there to experience those feelings together. By buying me this ticket you guys can give me most of those experiences that I had as a child and lost once we moved here. Also this will be Dana's first time up there and with all the stuff going on both her and Laina want me there as support and because we all love to hang out together and have fun. Think about it, Dana, Laina, and I can do all the stuff we used to when we lived there. Like go out early in the morning and have a snowball fight, and then come inside, drink some hot chocolate, then go back outside to do some shopping or play in the snow again. We can make cookies, and cakes, and maybe even go see grandma for a Christmas surprise. I am Dana's best friend the one who she spends most of her time with and she wants me there to experience all of those first times she is going to have. Please mom and dad this is what I really want for Christmas.

P.S.
What would be even better is if we were all there together

Love always,
Van

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

I like it. A plane ticket is a big, but practical gift that the parents will usually spring for.