Thursday, November 20, 2008

Effective Begging

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm just writing you to see how you guys are doing and to hope you are doing well. Here at college I have been bored and have had nothing to do during my spare time. So I think that it would be nice if you all got me something for Christmas that would help fill the gaps in my schedule. I have a few suggestion that will help you choose the right thing. One of the options is an IPhone because it will allow me to call you and keep in contact better along with providing me some games to play. The other suggestion is a little more economic but will still allow me to fill the empty hours. It is just a few movies like iron man, Kung Fu panda, and perhaps if possible the Home Alone series. These movies would provide entertainment along with a good way to relieve stress from the passing exams. I do hope you all are doing well and that you all make a good decision.

Love, Samuel

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Giving your audience an option in your persuasion is a great way to get them to do something that you want. It gives them the illusion of control over the situation.