Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dear Parents

Dear Mom and Dad,
How is everything going back home? I hope it is going great and you are not missing me too much. It has come to my attention that I am in need of a large amount of money. My car is in the shop and it needs repairs. The parts for this are not cheap, $1200 to be exact. You both know that it is impossible for me to acquire this money because I do not have a job or any way of making money. I could sell drugs and what not but I do not think you would want me putting myself in these dangerous situations. I would also like to point out that I could not come see you anymore on some of the weekends or for holiday breaks. I know you miss me a little and it would kill you to not see your baby . I hope this is reason enough for you to send the money but if it is not just imagine how bored I am sitting in my room all the time. I am unable to go anywhere and get food with all the boys. I use to go all kinds of places with my friends but now we are all stuck in our rooms. For the sake of my friends and I please send the cash to fix this dilemma. Thank you and I love you most!

No comments: