Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All I Want For Christmas ...

Dear Mom and Dad,
How is everybody doing? Good I hope, Dad done any work on the boat yet? Knowing him I am guessing that is a no.Well maybe for Christmas I mill get him some boat shoes or something. Speaking of Christmas,it is not that far away. I know you want to start shopping early so I figured I would help you out and let you know what I would love, early. So me and my friends have been trying to work on a spring break trip. We really want to go rent a cabin in Breckenridge, Colorado, and do some spring skiing! We looked up prices and a cabin and flight for four averages about $500 per person for a week. For Christmas, I was think that we could split the cost and your present could be the $250 for the flight. I know it is a lot and that it is a frivolous thing. Just think about all the fun we will have! A couple of girls out in the mountains, snowboarding, shopping, and eating.I have been there before too so I know my way around too. Plus it is a safe place to go.People will be all over the place! I figure if you pay half then I could take care of the rest! This would be such a fun and memorable trip.This would be such a great present, its all I would need and would give me such a great start to the year !
It would mean a lot to me, I already have every thing planned out and our hotel come with a ski pass and food! Also I would send you and cat something, because I know you guys love Breckenridge paraphernalia!
Ok I will see you guys soon!!!
Love, Briana

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Plus, you countered the opposition by acknowledging that it sounds frivolous.