Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mommzy and Daddeeeee! How are you. I miss you so much! Life feels so uncertain without your guidance and protection. Your wisdom is my fortress. And you shelter me with your love. I really appreciate you guys and how you have raised me. All my other friends are goin'crazy! They are out gettin' knocked up, busted for drugs, turning gay, smoking weed and committing suicide. This is what makes me thankful thank a at least listened to half of what you taught me. Wow that makes me thankful. Its like my peers have fallen in a trap and I was able to walk out unaffected. I am equipped to with the necessary to fix life problems and avoid downfall. Now comes the time to thank you both. I love you so much. I don't thank you necessarily because of what you have done but who you are, my parents! Its not just the fruit but your vine that gives me life. God has given both of you so much wisdom in the parental role. I give him thanks too. The bible schools and christian activities have paid off. I have become a grown man who walks upright and just. Hard work equals reward. The greater the sacrifice the greater the reward. Both you two and I have sacrificed greatly! Now comes the reward! We should be rewarded with a great Christmas this year! This would be so lovely, eh! We should send Uncle to get a nice tree and let the pine smell fill the house with its nostalgic aroma. We will play Christmas music and sing song by the big boy like Nat King Kole and Bing Crosby. And Momma you can expertly bake all the warm treats with you nurturing hands for all who can handle such heavenly pleasures. The present will look like a mountain under our tree this year. I have a gift for both of you in mind. It will be perfect. Now, I know that you will ask me to make a x-mas list this year. The problem is that I already have everything. I have wisdom, and discernment. You have raised me so that I could sustain and obtain whatever I need or want. But you guys love me to greatly to accept that as a valid answer. So, I guess I will just show you the rear sway-bars that I want to install on the back of my car. It has a lot of body lean when I approach a corner and could potentially flip and roll-over. That is why i would like the sway bar! It would feel better driving the car that handles properly and reduce under steer which is beneficial on curves also. If a car has too much under steer, when the wheel is turned, it will just plow and not steer at all because of the loss of grip on the front tires. Sway bars are an investment to keep me safe, that's all! Both of you know how dangerous these slippery and icy conditions can be so it will help me like you wouldn't belive! But more than that, I just want to spend my holiday with you guys, uncle, my cuz and my dog and kitty! Oh and err... my sister...Thank you guys once more for the what you have done and for the values that you have instilled in my life. I love you sooooooo much. Goodbye!
With love from your only son, Brandon

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Clever work. You used the emotional appeal and then snuck in your request in the midst of it.