Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election

Since the election was yesterday, I can no longer tell you who to vote for. Though I can however, tell you who I think you should have voted for. I think that you should have voted for Barack Obama because I honestly do think that it is time for something different. I believe that John McCain would be the exact same as George W. Bush in all of his ways. I believe that neither one of them can make any real changes because all of my faith and hopes are put into God and that's the only person who I think can really do anything about the war, taxes, the poor, etc. However, I would hope that you still voted for who ever you believe is the best for this country. I don't think that anybosy can tell you who to vote for though.

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

You got it to work! Good job. I think that you may be on to something by not just trusting in one man to make change.