Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dear Moma,

I really need you to send me some money. I could use about $100-200, which sounds like a lot, but I could use it for so many things. First of all, I need to buy Christmas presents for my family and friends. You know I don't have a job (yet), so I really need you to give me this money. I have to get presents for Jessica, you, Maddy, Amanda, and Courtney and David. That is a lot of people to buy for and I don't have the money now. I have used it all buying gas or food or prescriptions. I know I need to be careful with my spending, but I have really tried and I haven't spent much on extraneous things lately. All of the money you have given me has been going towards the things listed above and nothing else.
This being said, I want you to know that I would only use the money to buy Christmas presents, gas, groceries, and prescriptions, although I would mostly use it for the presents. You know that I like to give people good presents and this year I really want to do that again, even though I'm in college and broke. I know Maddy will get me something really awesome like she always does and I want to give her a nice present back. You know how much I miss my best friend, so I definitely need the money to get her something especially good because I never see her because she is far away at SCAD. I also want to get you something nice. I know it's weird that you give me money and I end up buying you a present with it, but I don't have a job and the allowance is my only income for now. Remember that I get you nice things you usually wouldn't buy yourself, but you deserve. I'm doing you a favor. I also need to get my sisters and brother in law something. Jessica usually has a list and there's usually something cheap on it that I can buy, but I never know what to get Courtney and David. I want to get them something nice though because Courtney always gives cute gifts and I want to return the favor.
I like to get in the Christmas spirit and really give people nice things that they will like, so to do that I need some money and I would be very grateful if you did. Things will be easier once I get a job. I submitted my application today for the Mac Lab here on campus and hopefully I will have a job next semester, if not next year for sure. I will also be looking for a summer job this summer along with my nutrition internship. I will be busy and making money soon, so this extra boost will probably only be a one time thing. So could you please send some soon. I also need gas to get back home for Thanksgiving, so I would use some of it for that, but gas prices have fallen, so it won't cost much! I would really appreciate the money and you would be ensured a nice Christmas present, not that it matters much to you, I know. Well I cannot wait to see you at Thanksgiving! I hope things are going well there since I last talked to you.

I love you and miss you,
Alison

No comments: