Thursday, November 13, 2008

Andrew Rosenthal "Tainted Justice"

I would have to agree with Andrew Rosenthal that the West Virginia case about how the justice system can be influenced by the special interest groups should be considered. Because big companies that help fund justices campignes and try and get the justices to help them out. I do not think that special interest groups should be able to fund justices' campigne. When groups do this I believe that you take justice out of the equation and replace it with repayment so the groups get what they want. This is something that I think could be a problem because if you have a case and then you pay one the people who are going to jugde that case that is bribing and is against the law. So I agree with Andrew Rosenthal that the case of the special interest group in West Virigina should be brought up.

No comments: