Thursday, November 6, 2008

Go Bama

I have my many reasons why i chose Obama. Originally I was a Hillary supporter all the way. It was disappointing not seeing her on the ticket but soon after that Obama really grew on me. I have many liberal views and couldn't convince anyone to vote for a certain person. Voting shouldn't be because of party or in this case even race but for the person who will get the job done. To me, Obama had many of those qualifying characteristics and I am happy to know he will be our next president. With Biden on his side, he has an advantage with foreign affairs. Peeople say Obama doesn't support the military, that is not true he doesn't support our troops fighting in a war that should have never been started. Every war that the United States has been involved since the very beginning has only been 4 years maximum. Not many realize that but we have now been in Iraq for 6 years or so. I do believe McCain could have brought change too but Obama I believe and trust a little more. To be honest our country just needs someone better than Bush. Whoever was to take the spot as president really had a job waiting for them and not Obama has a lot in his hands. It is sad to see the ignorance, especially from students on campus, saying they want to leave the country. Honestly, we are all Americans and our country has been through a lot and still continues to so we must stand behind our president for his sake and for ourselves. OBAMA 08!

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

I like the title of your post. You posted a good, well thought out post Andrea. Nice work.