Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Wish

Momma and Daddy,

Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner? In fact, it is only thirty-five days until then! I know how you (Momma) agonize over what to get me for Christmas, and how Daddy always tells you to just buy something and wrap it so you will not be tempted to take it back. Well, this year I am going to take all your worries out of shopping! I will simply tell you what the perfect present is for me. This year, all I want for Christmas is a beautiful pea coat. I know what you are thinking: I have a perfectly fine winter coat already. However, my North Face jacket just is not cutting it here. It does not keep me sufficiently warm. I nearly freeze by the time I arrive at my classes! It does not help that my North Face jacket is so worn out from all the times I wore it last fall and winter! I think it is time for a fresh start, and a new pea coat would set just the right attitude for my fresh start. Not to mention that I would be the cutest girl on campus in an adorable pea coat!!! That is all I really want for Christmas!

Much love, kisses, & hugs,
Summer

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Good practical choice. Parents worry about their children when they are away at school, so making sure they stay warm presents a good persuasive point.