Thursday, November 20, 2008

Effective Whining


Dear Mommy and Daddy,


How are you guys doing? I miss you all so much. I'm here at school trying to stay on top of this work so I can make you guys very proud of me. Have you realized that Christmas is right around the corner? Time fly doesn't it? It's about that time to start buying gifts for the family. You guys are going to be very surprised when you open your gifts from me! Mommy, earlier this year you told me that I wouldn't get as much gifts like I normally would. So this year, I'm only asking you guys for $200. Before you panick, the money is for a good cause. Uncle Quinton's death was a very tragic death for everyone, and you guys know that we were very close. After he died, do you remember my cousins and I agreeing on getting tattoos in remembrance of him? I'm the olny one that doesn't have the tattoo done yet. I miss him so much and I would like to have him with me always. Mommy, we also agreed on the tattoo so that would be a wonderful gift. I know that it doesn't cost $200 for a tattoo, but I also need a coat and some scarves. The weather in Rock Hill is different from back home. I would like to keep warm! It would really mean a lot to me. I love you guys with all of my heart! You mean so much to me! Kisses!


Love your ONLY baby girl,

LaTesha

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Haha! I've never been so convinced that someone should get a tattoo. I'd give you the money for this one.