Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dear Mom and Dad,

Wow the time sure does fly. I can’t believe this semester is almost over, but I am so excited to come home and see you both, and Salem and Shadow of course. I have been so busy these past few weeks; it has been packed with assignments, work, and trying not to get sick. That’s a lot! If you two know me at all, you know I wouldn’t be writing if I didn’t want something. First of all as I said earlier the end of the semester is coming up, and with that means new classes and new books. I know that is really exciting, but I need a little help with paying for them, I have some money saved up, but if you guys could help me with the rest that would be great. You help with the books that would allow me to get you two some awesome Christmas presents. And everyone loves a good present from the heart! Speaking of Christmas I was also just checking to make sure that you got my hints for a GPS. I am sure you did, I already pitched my business proposal to you both. I just making sure you or “Santa” should I say got the memo, Garmin please! It really will come in handy for work, so I can know where I am going, and if I wanted to go visit Clemson or Wofford. It is just safer to have something telling you when to turn rather than having to read map quest directions. Thank you so much, love you guys see you very soon.

Lots of love,
XOXO LK

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Impressive. You packed a one-two punch by asking for a gift and money. Nice work.