Monday, September 8, 2008

Artist

One's favorite artist could be a number of things; an artist is a musician, a painter, a photographer, etc. When I think of an artist, a musician is the first thing that comes to mind. I love listening to all different types of music. The music that I listen to usually depends on what kind of mood I'm in at the time. For each type of music that I listen to, I guess I have certain artists that I will tend to listen to the most. My favorite rapper right now is Lil Wayne. I just bought his cd not too long ago and I'm obsessed with it. When I'm with my friends and I want to get hyper or just dance, I usually put on some weezy. I like Wayne because he's not like other rappers out there. He has his own style. When I listen to country, I like to listen to Garth Brooks. I know this is kind of random. How can I be obsessed with Weezy and like Garth Brooks? Like I said, I will listen to anything. Both of my parents have listened to country my whole life. When I listen to Garth, I think of my dad. He just recently got sick, so anything that reminds me of my dad I guess you could say means a lot to me now. Garth Brooks has an amazing voice, which is very rare these days. Not many people can actually sing. I love other artists too. There's so many it's hard to just pick one that you think is your favorite. I could say someone is my favorite now, and then hear a song tomorrow that I really like and change my mind right after listening to it. Chris Brown, Ludacris, Panic!, Dashboard, and so many more come to mind when I think of my favorites. For now I don't just have one, and I'm sure that will never change.

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Lil' Wayne and Garth Brooks are two very different artists! You have some eclectic tastes. Isn't it so interesting that we can have such diverse interests and like them all for their own unique qualities?