Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Geeked up on SPONGEBOB

I am the biggest Spongebob fanatic in the world. My room back home is Spongebob all around. I have a huge stuffed spongebob in my dorm room now along with his bestfriend gary. I wake up and watch spongebob then my roommate wakes up and looks over at me laughing wondering why im still watching spongebob. My bed spread is spongebob, i have the slippers with his face on it. I think he is the best animation in the world. For my graduation party, My bestfriend got me a spongebob ice cream cake and I actually took lots of pictures of it before I cut it.. We have every episode there is out there its ridiculous I know. I know the word sto almost every episode lol. It is by far my favorite tv show in the world. The Mall of America in Minnesota has an amusement park in it called nickelodian universe and there are spongebob rides there that I just love to get on. If I could, I would just watch it all day everyday.

2 comments:

Mr. B said...

I had a friend in college who loved Spongebob, and she ended up dragging me to the movie when it came out. Good times.

cait said...

i love me some spongebob too hah