Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Music

I will admit that there are many things that make me a geek. Just recently my friends have started to notice how geeky I truly am. In the 90's and early 2000's everyone was into pop music. NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, and other artists were quite the craze. Well, most people grew up and moved on to more mature music and other artists became popular. I however never stopped loving these groups. Almost everyday I need to rock out to some oldschool music. Whether I am in the car or in my room NSYNC, Britney Spears, O Town, or Mariah Carey will be blaring from the speakers of my computer. The most recently played songs on my iTunes contains songs like Gone, I Want it That Way, All the Small Things, I Want You Back, and many more. I try to cover up my secret obsession with songs by artists such as Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Ne-Yo, and others. Listening to the pop songs is very geeky, I know. However, I konw that I'm not the only one still listening to these songs. If I play a song in front of others everyone knows the words. By the time the chorus starts almost everyone else listening starts to sing along. Don't deny it, you know you all love some oldschool pop songs too!

No comments: