Friday, September 5, 2008

Favorite artist.

I cannot pick one specific musician to be my favorite artist. I like so many different songs and musician’s that it would be impossible for me to choose just one. Every different musician has their own style and type of music. It amazes me how certain musicians can sing a song about every situation in life. I feel all these different emotions and I feel alone when I do but then I can play a song that talks about the same situation that I am in and it makes me feel better knowing other people have felt the same way and they have gotten through it. Although I can’t pick one musician I can name a couple. I love Eminem also because he has the courage and nerve to say whatever he wants and I admire that because there are a lot of times where I don’t have the courage to say what I want to say. Another artist I admire or a group of artists would be the band Staind. They play a lot of inspirational music to me and have a lot of songs that describe how I feel. Sorry I couldn’t pick just one artist because just one doesn’t describe the way I feel, It takes all of them put together to create music to me.

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

I looked up some Staind. I've heard them, but it's been a while. I agree that there are so many great artists out there that it's difficult to choose just one, but still there are always those few that really make a bit of a stronger impact.