Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hidden Object Games

I love to play hidden object games that I download from the internet. Hidden object games set up different scenes and locations and give the player(s) a list of objects to find in a specific amount of time. During this summer, my mom and I became addicted to playing hidden object games together. We have played almost all the ones we could possibly find on the internet. All summer, it was a challenge for either one of us to find a new game to play that night. We would get so into them, then the free trial would expire, and we would be so upset! We would search and search for the objects before time ran out. Some of the games would ask to find multiples of an object, and we would always find all but one, and it was so frustrating! Also, some of the games featured mini games between levels such as puzzles or matching. Mom always let me play the mini games. We found that we were not as successful playing alone, because we each always saw different objects. I guess that is an example of the saying ‘two minds are better than one.’ Our favorite games are the Little Shop of Treasures (2, City Lights, and Road Trip). These games feature really vivid graphics and wild scenes. These games were a fun way for Mom and I to spend time together.

No comments: