Monday, September 29, 2008

My obsession

My true love or passion would have to be racing just like the other two in our class. I am addicted to motors and speed. I race dirt bikes every Sunday in North Carolina and it is my drug. I have so much fun doing it and I don’t think I will ever get bored with it. I am just now getting into cars and I love mine. I own a 2003 Saab 93 convertible. I don’t know much about cars like I do with dirt bikes but I am definitely trying to learn as much as I can. I really wish there was an auto mechanics course here so I could learn as much as possible. If anyone can show me a thing or two, I will be glad to pay attention and learn. I love going fast because it is my idea of an adrenaline rush. If flying through trees and through the air on a dirt bike is not a rush for you then I don’t know what would be. So I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a geek but more of a motor head. My dad was the person that got me into dirt bikes because he raced as a child and now he is reliving his youth through me and I can’t thank him enough.

2 comments:

Cara said...

I think I saw your car today, before I knew it was yours...was thinking it was really nice!

Mr. B said...

Cool. My brother and I got into cars for a while, I think Fast and Furious had something to do with it. Just remember to be careful, and have enough cash around so that you can pay your speeding tickets.