Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shoes Galore!!

I am the biggest geek about shoes! Any kind of shoe all kinds of shoes! i can find something cute about the ugliest shoe you can find!!! well not that geeky about shoes but its pretty close. Although I love love love all types of shoes, my favorite are sneakers!!! I like the old school hip hop meets skaterboy look!!! Just lots of weird colors and styles...i want to go shopping now! Anyways I love shoes sooo much that I have shoes with nothing to wear with them. I go to the mall a lot..well i did before i came to this very nice, beautiful, really really expensive school...but everytime I went shopping i would buy two to three pair of shoes and nothing to wear with it. so now i am stuck with all these shoes!! and i cant sell them because i have become emotionally attached to all of my sneakers and their boxes!!! I love chucks (that's converse), pastries, vans, guess, timberland, adidas, and nikes! When I was younger or before I got a job and my parents were paying for my school clothes, I would only get one pair of shoes and all the other kids at school would have three different pairs for the whole week. No matter what color I was wearing on top, I always wore my blue and white nikes! When i got that first paycheck, i went crazy buying. There it is..J'AIME LES CHAUSSURES!

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

I love those old school Nikes too. I like the French thrown in there at the end. Bon travail!