Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Music Geek

I would have to say that I am a music geek. Usually people would wait for songs to come out on the radio or something, but I sit and wait for them to leak on the internet. When I say leak, it means when a producer or dj puts the rapper or singer's music out before he or she wants it to be out. I go to blog sites to find the latest scoop on new music, and I stay up all night waiting for that one song, just so I can say I heard it first. I probably don't hear them first anyway, but hey I'm not going to change my mindset now. I guess you can call me the "Steve Erkel" of music. I don't just listen to hip hop or R&B music, its sort of a variety. My ipod is full of music that people haven't even heard yet, but I will be glad to share. I love music, because it is a form of expression. It has alot of emotion in it, and I'm an expressive guy, I guess. So what I'm a music geek tell the world.

No comments: