Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am a Geek for Sports and Music

I do not necessarily like to watch sports on TV or in the stands, I have to play them. I love to be outside and run around in the grass or dirt, whichever. Feeling the breeze on my face and the sun on my skin, is so relaxing. The strategy of all different kinds of sports is the fun and entertaining part. I love football for the aggression and the grass stains. Also trying to decide which play is best for any situation is fun too. I LOVE softball, because I played it in high school and middle school, and I know the rules and object of the game the best. It is fun to hit a neon yellow ball as hard as you can and see how far it goes, then run as fast as your legs can carry you. Soccer it just plain fun, tiring, and has a lot of tricks and turns. it is always really exciting when you finally get a rainbow kick or a bicycle kick for the first time! Tennis is an great workout and an easy way to get a tan. It is fun to try and get and ace past your opponet.

Music is my other passion. I cannot sing very well, and I cannot play an instrument, but I am drawn the echo of the sound waves that turn out to be a great song. I like pretty much anythign and everything, Broadway, rap, country, folk, rock and classic rock, oldies, opera. That is everything I think. i have songs on my ipod by artists that no one has ever heard of. The funny thing about my ipod is whenever people are listening to it, atleast 5 times they say, "oh my god I love this song", or "wow I forgot about that song." I am nerdy enough about songs that if I hear one in a resturant or in a commercial, i wirte down the lyrics and look it up.

I love sports and music they actually coordinate pretty well too. Normally I listen to my favorite song of the moment before playing a game to get me in the right mood to do well.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I didn't know you liked to play sports that much...no wonder you're so fit!