Sunday, September 28, 2008

Car nut

LaTesha, you are one who shares my same passion. For I am a speed freak/geek aslo. I love burning the tires off of any rear-wheel drive car or truck. I love to drift around the apex. I love the spool up turbos and hear the shap blow-off valve or hear the whine of a supercharger resonate my soul. I love fast cars. I have owned an '86 Monte Carlo with a 350 and a '90 nissan 240sx. Last week I got in a street-race driving my friends '06 mazdaspeed 3 against a srt-4 neon and two volkswagon jetta vr4's. The Neon was a tie but I creamed the Jettas. I challenge you to a race, LaTesha, any day! Wow, I just saw a frickin' Ferrari as I was typing this! And a '03 Supercharged Mustang Cobra SVT! A fifth-gen camaro roared by my window that sounded like it had a nasty cam' in it! NICE!

2 comments:

LaTesha Greene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaTesha Greene said...

Hey Brandon! We can get down any day! :-)