Sunday, September 28, 2008

Racing Geek

This was a hard blog for me to do because I couldn’t think of anything that I’m a geek about that isn’t quiet normal. I did come to a conclusion that I’m a geek about racing. Being that I’m a female, I love racing! Back at home my friends and I race four wheelers, dirt bikes, cars, motorcycles every Saturday and Sunday. And of course, I’m the only girl. It doesn’t bother me being the only girl at the race track and the only girl beating dudes in racing! I’ve been to races ever since I was nine years old. I started racing a year and a half ago. In all I’ve won six races. I’m proud of my six wins because people from every part of my area with really nice cars and motors come to the track to set up races. I know most of the techniques in racing and I’m always learning something new. At first my parents didn’t like the idea of me going to races or racing because it is really dangerous. When they saw figured out that I loved racing they began to accept it. I understand the risks that I’m taking with racing but I find it being something that releases a lot of stress. I have my personal four wheeler and dirt bike. My goal is to have a race car built only for the track! Many may say I’m crazy but now I can say that I’m a geek for racing!

No comments: