Monday, September 29, 2008

Video Games!

I would have to say that I am geeky about video games but not all just some. Play me in the Super Mario Carts or Super Mario Brawl and Melee and I am pretty good. I play RPGs and have played all the Final Fantasy games. I also have played and beaten a lot of the metroids. I like to play the old arcade games and I'm pretty good at those to. I would like to think that i can pick up any game by just playing it once or twice but i do not know. I am also pretty good at strategy games and many other types but I would have to say that I am well rounded in my video gaming. I also like to play online because although playing against computers is fun nothing can be the same as playing against another person. It gets boring beating the computer over and over again but when you play a person everything changes because a person can be unpredictable and can do thing that computers would never do. So if I can get the chance to play against a person it would a whole lot better than playing the computer. So as you can see I am quite the geek when it comes to video games.

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

I like a little video game action now and then, but not as much as I used to. I played Final Fantasy 7 a long time ago, got pretty far, but never beat it. Oh well. Still, there's good memories there.